How Can We Help?
A Dirty email address is the one which has been identified as a bad email address with either no or very bad email deliverability history.
How we identify an email address as DIRTY?
Any email address which got scores anything less than 7 out of 10 by our algorithm (LCXv1.143- patent pending) is treated as DIRTY in our system.
How LCXv1.143 algorithm helps in identifying DIRTY email addresses? This is a complex algorithm which not only checks the basic validation parameters like;
- Is the email address is a Spam Trap?
- What are the chances of getting Hard Bounce?
- Is this an Invalid Email? The email address format is incorrect. For example, mike0uerwe#com is not in the correct email format of [email protected]. Many of these can be prevented by applying the simple regular expression check.
- Is the email domain belongs to a blacklist TLD (Top Level Domain) ?
- Is the email domain a blacklisted domain?
- Is the username used in an email address is blacklisted?
- Is the SLD (Second Level Domain) in the Blacklisted list?
- Is the email domain an invalid one?
- Mailbox associated with the email address has reached its quota and is full?
- Incorrect spellings or typos?
- Is the email address a Disposable one? Disposable addresses are temporary emails that are used to sign up to websites without giving their real email address. These emails are short-lived from 15 minutes to around 6 months, post which it gets self-destructed.
- Is the email address the one which accepts any username?
- Is the email address a Role Address? Role addresses belong to a position or a group of people, like sales@ info@ and contact@. Role-based emails have a strong history of reporting emails sent to them as spam and abuse.
- Is the email address belongs to a Free Service Email?
- Or the email address is just Non-Deliverable?