In this article, you will learn about Mail250’s refund policy.
We believe in complete transparency with our product and offerings, so is our refund policy.
As a company policy, we do not issue refunds unless the refund has been claimed for a system failure or you’re not satisfied with our product in the first 7 days of purchase/renewal.
Please make sure you’re not raising refund requests for any reasons apart from the ones stated above.
We do not provide refunds on any of our plans, if your account was terminated due to a compliance issue.
- You may submit a request to cancel your payment on the same day the order was placed. Please note that if the email credits were already used, then we will not be able to approve the cancellation request.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us within 7 days from the purchase date, and we will provide a full refund of your purchase. Neither full, not partial refunds will be entertained after 7 days of payment. Please note in case of dedicated plan/accounts the maximum refund amount can NOT exceed more than 50%. This is due to the involvement of setup and procurement charges.
To place a refund request for an order placed with Mail250, You would need to contact Mail250 Support Team via email at email@example.com.
If Mail250 grants the refund request, payments are refunded as follows:
- Credit/Debit Cards payments will be refunded within seven (7) business days;
- PayPal payments will be refunded within seven (7) business day;
- Wire Transfer and check payments will be refunded within ten (10) business days, and the end-user will support the cost of transfer;
- Other payment methods will be refunded between five (5) to ten (10) days.