How Can We Help?
How to add Domains To Suppression Lists
You can suppress emails addresses, as well as entire domains, so they don’t receive anything that you send.
To protect against accidentally adding invalid, stale, or unusable addresses to your subscriber list, you can import contacts as unsubscribed to create a suppression list.
Suppression domains are global. If you add the domain in suppression list it will suppress from all the lists.
Domain Suppression lists only require a domain field. So you can put an only domain at the time of adding the domain in the suppression list.
To add a domain suppression list, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the subscriber menu.
- Click on the Suppression domains.
- Click on Add Domain to Suppression button.
- Paste the domain to mark unconfirmed in this box.
- Click on Continue
- All done. Now our system will blacklist uploaded domain from all your list.