How Can We Help?
When you select a list for sending an email, Mail250 filter out;
- any potential BAD email addresses
- email addresses which are role or group ids
- email addresses which have already received for which bounce/unsubscribe or abuse complaint have received in the past
- email addresses just bots and not real humans
- email addresses which you have uploaded for email suppression
- email addresses which you have uploaded for domain wise suppression
This filtration helps to protect the reputation of your sender domain without hitting the ISPs and anti-spam filters.
After suppressing these types of email addresses, Mail250 attempts to deliver the emails on the rest of the potential good email addresses.