In today’s digital marketing space, as a digital marketer there are plethora of things to do in a very less amount of time. So you need to be productive. One tried and tested way is to use modern marketing & productivity tools. However, there are plenty of tools in the market so you need to wise to choose. Thus, in order to help you out, we are putting here our favorite list of marketing & productivity tools.
We will keep updating this, so keep checking. This list is not in any particular order.
List of Marketing & Productivity Tools:
- Canva – Its easy to use image editing tool. With the help of this, you can create professional looking images for your posts and creative.
- Drip – Its easy to use Email Marketing tool, specially for sending drip campaigns. Its free for 100 subscribers.
- Unbounce – Quickly build custom landing pages for any campaign, and use overlays to increase conversions on all your web pages.
- Webinarjam – The Only Webinar System that Produces a Complete Live Stream Event, from Registration to Replay. This system is used by Top Internet Marketers.
- Slack – Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- HotJar – It shows how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
- KeywordTool – It helps to find out what keywords your customer are looking to search. Get 750+ Google Keyword Suggestions For Free.
- Prezi – The presentation software that uses motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to bring your ideas to life and make you a great presenter.
- Bee – BEE is an email editor to build beautiful, responsive emails quickly and easily.
- ReferralRock – With the help of ReferralRock you can create your own referral program in minutes.
- Mail250 – Mass Mailing Platform for new generation of Email Marketer. To send email campaigns to large list of subscribers in very affordable price.